Pages

 photo cropped2_zps14856488.jpg

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lust Tuesday: Madison Floral Dress


I've been eyeing the Madison Floral Dress from Nasty Gal for a long time now. It's a simple, long sleeved dress with a skirt that overlaps and forms a center slit. It's really easy but the cut makes a woman look bold and confident. The top and sleeves are modest while the slit is the only thing that plays the 'sexy card'. Perhaps it is the black and white floral prints that have charmed me into liking this dress. Simple, bold and sexy- this is great for a first date or a night out- a dress that is classy and not too trampy. 

 Madison Floral Dress is available here.

PS: how do you like my blog's mini face lift? I'm wondering if I should bring a bit of prints back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, leave a comment here :) Thank youuu!